Our goal is to host a USATF sanctioned premier 5K Walk/Run event.
Awards will be given by male/female age categories.
Our fundraising objective is to raise $10,000.00. ALL proceeds will be donated to children programs (Scholarships, uniforms, instruments, new extracurricular programs for students, and school supplies), and for the expansion of Children and Senior Citizens recreation programming.
All fiduciary responsibilities are handled through our partner “Plainfield Grassroots CDC” (Tax ID: 43-2056954).
In effect this event is part of a concerted effort to help transform Plainfield back to its original “Queen City” luster and prominence that characterizes its historic legacy. With so many children losing their way, we’re confident this event will help steer many back on track.
This is where you come in.
As you know this type of transformational event requires resourcefulness. In this case, unity of commitment in terms of financial support will be imperative to success. Your generous sponsorship will help defray the cost of this event and ensure that all five of its key pillars are established. As a concerned and active community participant can we count on you to be supportive in this historical worthy endeavor? Please respond in kind with commitment and/or questions to Darryl Clark (908-612-7810).
- Primary Sponsor (max 2): $1,500.00 ($2,500.00 secures you as sole Primary Sponsor)
- Timing Sponsor (max 2): $1,000.00 ($1,500.00 secures you as sole Timing Sponsor)
- Sanctioning Sponsor (max 3): $500.00
- Affiliate Sponsor (max 10): $250.00
- Supporting Sponsor: $100.00
- Vendor Table/Tent (max 10): $50.00
- Raffle Sponsor and goodwill donations are encouraged as well.
MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: PLAINFIELD GRASSROOTS CDC or (PGCDC)
P.O. BOX 1762, PLAINFIELD, NJ 07062